The deadly gas stove
After an exhaustive five minute internet search, I have discovered that gas stoves may result in a statistically higher incidence in childhood asthma, may leak methane when turned off, and may release nitrogen oxides when they are used. Burning natural gas has also been blamed for the release of toxic chemicals, such as benzene.
So cooking over open flames might be dangerous, who knew? Digging a bit deeper it turns out that the source of leaked gas inside homes was due to leaks in gas lines. So plumbing might also be dangerous, or perhaps the plumbers are dangerous. I wonder what the ban the gas snowflakes will do when they find out that electricity is also dangerous. Maybe they will have to go off grid and burn, oh wait...
The truth, sadly, is that natural gas is dangerous, as are chainsaws, upright pianos, and prop guns used in movies. They belong to a large and always growing class of things that should not be put in the hands of idiots.